Sunday, September 9, 2012

Biggest & Littlest Sisters Meet

Today June got to come to the hospital to meet Cora. She thought that it was all pretty special (Roxy & Lincoln are too sick, and could probably care-a-less about the baby at this point in time, so they stayed home). June did a lot of smiling & said that she was happy. The visit was during June's nap time, so she was a little tired, but she was actually very well behaved.

I think because my belly is still pretty big, June is still struggling with the idea that the baby Cora that used to kick her hand through my belly is the same baby Cora that is now on the outside. I guess she will figure it out as time goes on. I was very happy to see how gentle she was when touching Cora. I am hoping that the protective instinct remains once we get home as well. :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online