I had an OB appointment this morning & there is nothing going on whatsoever. Weird. At this point with all of my other kids I was already 4-5cm dilated. I am beginning to wonder if this baby girl is ever coming out?!
We had a little bit of excitement on Sunday night. I was having face & arm tingling. So I called the OB on-call & she said to come into L&D triage to be monitored & have my BP checked. Everything was fine it turns out. There was no real explanation for the tingling, but it went away by the time I woke up the next morning. So I'll just file that experience in the "Huh?" category and move on. ;)
My mom arrives on Saturday & I am very much looking forward to the extra hands to handle my toddlers & help with the house. I cannot wait.
09/07/26
3 days ago






1 comment:
Wow - that is crazy that it's such a different experience so far. Hope things continue to go well! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of little Cora!
Post a Comment