Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Day of School

Yesterday was Lincoln's first day of school. I think he did great. He was happy when he left & still happy when he got home. A good sign I think. :)

The girls & I had to walk about 1/4 mile to get him to & from the bus stop in his travel chair. It was HOT & miserable waiting there, especially for drop off. But the girls are such troopers & seemed to have a good time despite their red sweaty faces. And Roxy even walked the whole way as long as she got to hold my hand!

We convinced the bus drivers to pick him up & drop him off in our driveway, until the TUSD routing department can make the change official. I have no worries that it will be worked out eventually because it is a requirement of his IEP.

Here are some pictures of Lincoln & I waiting for the bus.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online