Thursday, May 3, 2012

Some More Girly Cuteness

June has been loving the camera recently. She seeing it laying on the table & will bring it to me and tell me to take her picture. Of course she still doesn't get that she shouldn't be touching or putting her face 1 inch from the lens. We are working on it though.

Here are a bunch of outtakes. :)


Here is a good one that we got.



Roxy's new favorite thing to do now that she is walking is to pick up random toys and carry them around. It is so cute. She can carry some pretty big stuff too. I think just loves this new found freedom for her hands!




Some updates on baby girl #3. All of the ultrasounds, blood work & OB appointments that we have had are showing that she is developing perfectly. So now it is time for the planning of her arrival.

Step #1: picking her name! We have had a baby boy name picked out since my pregnancy with Roxy, but we didn't have another girl name in he bag. So after learning that baby #4 was going to be baby girl #3 we were back to the drawing board in the name department. From the very beginning we decided to trade off who gets the final say in the first name & the other person gets to pick the middle name. Apparently Andy decided that it was his turn for choosing the first name, since he picked June & I picked Rosalyn (although he also picked Lincoln...?) Anyway, after weeks of me pestering Andy with name options that were okay by me, he finally narrowed it down to 2 names; Cora & Fiona. Cora was a name that he had been suggesting all along, but I just wasn't sure about it. So we decided on Fiona, but as soon as we did that I started having second thoughts. I even had a dream that we called her Cora, so at that point I felt certain that we should name her Cora, because that is obviously what my subconscious wanted. So I talked to Andy about it, and he decided we should wait & think on it a few more weeks. But my mind was pretty much made up at that point & eventually approved of the name Cora for our next baby girl. If all continues to go well, come September, we will have 3 baby girls; a June, a Roxy & a Cora. :D

And, now that the first name has been decided, I get to pick the middle name! I try to stick with family names or family name spin-offs for the middle names of our kiddos. And I pretty much only have one in mind at this point that I think goes well with a first name of Cora, but I need to get Andy's approval first before it is official.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the name Cora!! Glad everything is going smoothly!

RT

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online