Saturday, March 17, 2012

June is Two!

A lot has happened over the last two years, and yet it seems like just yesterday that I was meeting my little girl for the first time.



But on the other hand, it feels like she has always been a part of our family as well.



When people ask what she is like, I have always described her as "busy", right from the start.



But she is SO much more than that.



Stubborn.



Curious.



Silly.



A sometimes sweet,



And sometimes naughty toddler.



But beautiful from head to toe!



Sometimes she trys so so hard to be helpful & do what she thinks we want her to do, but then sometimes she does just the opposite to test us.



She is alternately a real joy that can make my heart sing, and a real brat who can give me an instant headache.



All of these traits combine to make our little June bug.



My dad called her a gem when she was a baby & I agree 100%.



I know as she gets older she will become even more amazing.



A great helper and a sweet sister both.



We love her so much & wouldn't change a single thing about her.



Our little spitfire. :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online