(Turn it up loud if you can't hear it)
I think it is pretty amazing! It is a baby's heartbeat at almost 11 weeks gestation.
More specifically, the sound of our fourth child!
We found out we were pregnant again on 1.5.12. A New Years surprise! :) He/she was definitely a surprise, but only came along 2-3 months before we were ready to try to get pregnant again, so not something we weren't already thinking about.
Here is a picture of our little bean!
Baby on 2.15.12, measuring 8wks 3days.
The CVS procedure is scheduled for this Monday, 2.27.12. As usual I am very very nervous that something will go wrong and/or the results will not be normal. But I am trying to keep a positive attitude & focus on how well it went with both of the girls.
We should have the preliminary results (including the sex) within about 10 days. And the TSC results within a month after the test. So hopefully we will know all of it by the end of March.






1 comment:
Woohoo! Congrats!
Post a Comment