Thursday, December 15, 2011

Forward Progress

After that storm on Monday & Tuesday it cleared up again. The storm that was supposed to come today never arrived, so they have managed to do a whole bunch more work the past two days! This house is starting to look huge to me!

Wednesday Pictures: Before I arrived onsite they put up the north wall of bedrooms 4 &5. They put up the west wall of bedroom 5, and the small garage door wall while I was there. Later that day they put up the side walls of the entry courtyard.


Bedroom #5


Bedrooms 4&5


Placing the garage door wall.

Thursday Pictures: They put up more of the garage walls, and the entryway door wall. They also put up the south wall of the master bathroom. I am thinking that they may even finish the garage & master bedroom by the end of the day.









No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online