Sunday, December 4, 2011

Eight Months!

Roxy is eight months old now! As I always say, it is hard to believe that it has already been eight months since she was born.

Roxy is still the sweetest little baby on the planet. She seems to learn new things, like feeding herself, crawling, and sitting up by herself easily, and with very little help on my part. Which is so awesome because she is the third baby, and the other two seem to need quite a bit more attention from me throughout the day.

She is still sleeping well at night, and naps a couple of time during the day. She loves playing with her siblings and with mommy and daddy. Roxy enjoys toys, but June seems to enjoy taking them from her also--which I can tell is quite frustrating for poor Roxy. I keep telling June to watch out, because someday Roxy is gonna be bigger than her. Roxy is already 20lbs and 28.5 inches tall, and really enjoys her food. ;)

Roxy is a great hand & knee crawler now, and only army crawls over blankets, pillows, and mattresses. She is also getting close to pulling to stand. I have found her several times the last few days poised on one knee and one foot ready to stand. We will see how much longer it is until I find her standing in her crib to greet me when I come to get her after naps.

Roxy has moved out of the infant car seat into a convertible rear-facing car seat, her crib has been lowered several positions, the house has been re-baby-proofed for crawlers, and she is in size 4 diapers and size 12-18 month clothing! In short, Roxy is growing up!







No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online