Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tile Shopping

So this past weekend we went to a local tile showroom. It was huge & had a ton of selection. We found few options that we are really liking for each bathroom.




We really like these textile prints for the guest bathroom. Andy likes the darker crosshatch print & I like the silver stripes the best. The stripes also come in a darker color as well. I have a feeling he is gonna win this one... ;)




We like these two porcelain tiles that mimic slate for the kid's bathrooms. We feel that they will hold up a bit better to the filth & the wear & tear that comes with kids. ;) The darker one would go in Lincoln's bathroom, and the lighter one would go in the girls' bathroom.




These two options are for the master bathroom. I LOVE the ostrich gray slate, and Andy likes the polished Anthracita tile the best. I have a feeling I am gonna win this one... ;)


This is what the kiddos do while we are looking at tiles...








They thought that carrying these wet floor signs around the room was just hilarious. They laughed & giggled the whole time. Just look at Lincoln's huge grins! Too cute!


We have two more tile stores/showrooms to check out (hopefully this Saturday), and then I think we will be ready to settle on something.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online