Monday, November 7, 2011

October Pictures

Here are some October pictures you haven't seen yet. Enjoy! :)


Pudding is awesome!




June's guilty face... I know Lincoln helped as well, but he ran out of the room as soon as I arrived. June just stood there grinning at me. Rascal!




Tunnel fun. Look at that static!


Lincoln doing his favorite thing! He sure takes after his Daddy! On a side note...check out that belly! I am loving seeing Lincoln beef up again. :)




More tunnel fun! This time Roxy gets in on the action!! She crawled through this without any prompting or help from me whatsoever. I was so surprised. All the other kiddos needed a lot of encouragement to go through it the first time. Maybe Roxy is more adventuresome than she seems!


Roxy feeding herself some finger foods. I sure do love it when they start doing this on their own. It makes my life so much easier!


Roxy grins! Also, check out the bug bites on Roxy's arms & legs. She probably had about 15! She got all of those while trick-ot-treating. Unfortunately, she seems to be a huge mosquito magnet like me. Poor girl.


More Roxy grins!


After chasing Lincoln around for about a minute trying to get him to both smile & look at the camera at the same time, I finally had some success (sort of). Lincoln mid-smile & a bonus of June smiling in the background!


Another June smile!


Another Roxy grin! She loves eating!!


June helping feed the baby.




Some attempts at getting the girls to smile & pose together. Not super successful, but you get the idea. ;) They are so close to the same size now. I think it is amazing how sometimes Roxy looks bigger than June even. When Roxy's hair gets longer I am sure that they will be mistaken for twins.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online