The kids have actually been pretty good, all in all. They are just being themselves, and I couldn't really ask for, or expect, anything different. It just gets a bit harder to deal with it when you never ever get a moments break. You are always on call, be it 2am or 2pm.
Lincoln is doing okay. His seizures are weird and a bit freaky for me. For him they seem about the same, although somedays (like today) he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was very whiney all day long. It is difficult to say if he just didn't sleep well or if his seizures are bothering him. Maybe both, maybe neither...? His eating has also really gone down hill in the past month, and he seems to be getting skinnier and skinnier everyday. I am going to have to start tracking his calories again. Probably starting tomorrow... :(
June is doing really well. She still is eating pretty badly, but I guess as long as I get about 24oz into her in a day, then she will be okay. She just gets too distracted and wants to be go go going all of the time. She tried some finger foods today for the first time and seemed to do okay with them. They were things that dissolve quickly once inside her mouth. She got the chewing motion down pretty quickly and only gagged a few times. Plus she seemed excited about it...much more so than any purees I have fed her.
I had a quickie ultrasound today to check on baby surprise because I have been spotting for the past week, and the worry finally got to me. Little baby boy/girl still looks like a blob, but a cute little blob that measures perfectly on time (actually 2 days ahead) and had a nice heartbeat! That was a relief to say the least. Now I am going to endeavor to ingore all future spotting...






No comments:
Post a Comment