He is already so much better than he used to be at walking. I am thrilled! At the same time, I am so scared of his progress stalling or regressing. Now that we have made it to this big step, I am very afraid of losing it again.
On August 9th we will be making the decision about our next step with Lincoln regarding his seizure control measures. Honestly, although it will be very difficult on me and on our family, I am ready to try the ketogenic diet. Of all of the remaining options, this one is the most likely to give us control over his seizures. And now that we have experienced him walking, it would be such an added joy to see him able to do other things most other 2 year olds can do. And our hope is that seizure control = development. Wish us luck!
09/07/26
3 days ago






2 comments:
look at him go!!!! good luck on the diet decision.
that is awesome, good job Linc. - Doug
Post a Comment