Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We have quickening!

It sounds like I am quoting the movie Highlander. But really, this is what the books call the baby's first movements that can be felt by the mother. I am feeling this baby girl a full 2.5 weeks sooner than I felt Lincoln, which is pretty normal for second babies. I love the feeling, and really, what mother doesn't? I can't wait for the strong kicks, even if they are to my bladder (which was big brother Linc's favorite place to kick, since he was breech for so long)!

Tomorrow I will go to the OB's to get some blood drawn for the AFP screening for NT defects. Then we only have to wait until Oct. 26th until we get to see her again for the fetal anatomy ultrasound! We will hopefully have some new sonograms of her to share here! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online