Thursday, October 22, 2009

Many Milestone Week

From Oct. 19th through Oct. 26th mommy and each of her babies will have a bg day of their own. I turned 29 on October 20th. And no, I do not feel any older. I would have completely forgotten if it weren't for all of the happy birthday wishes and gifts that were sent my way. Thank you all! I got some awesome b-day money from my Grandpa and Mother-in-law, a mug with a cute pic of Andy & I from Andy's parents, a notebook computer and some maternity clothes from Andy, and a winter maternity jacket from my Grandma. If you sent me some cookies, thank you. They didn't come with a card or any identifying info, so fess up here so I can thank you properly... ;) My grandma was in town this past week, and she took Andy and Lincoln and I out for a nice birthday dinner as well. It was a good day. :)

On October 19th, Lincoln turned 15 months old. I wished him a happy 15 month b-day, but it really wasn't a huge deal around here. He will get to celebrate with the pediatrician tomorrow morning. Oh boy! ;)

On October 26th we will be having baby girl's fetal anatomy scan. This is one of the big screening tests, as I mentioned before, where they look at her organs and bone structure to make sure she is developing as normally as they can tell while she is inside me. I have high hopes that everything will look normal because nothing bad turned up on her CVS test. However, we are naturally also very nervous about this screening. It is the last real diagnostic hurdle we have to get through before we see her in person this March. This is our 4th pregnancy, the 3rd time we have made it to 18 weeks, (hopefully) the 2nd time a baby has appeared normal via u/s, and (hopefully) the 1st time that we actually have a 100% healthy baby. Needless to say our fingers are crossed, and we would welcome any thoughts and prayers that you would like to send our way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mark those cookies as a gift - hopefully they didn't also send a receipt >.<

HAPPY BIRFDAY TINA! Hope there was one with pink frosting, like the picture!

<3
RT

The Blatchford Family said...

Wahoo! Thank you Rach!!

Nope no reciept. And yes, there was one with pink frosting. It is gone now... ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online