Tina started this blog for us. We thought it would be a good place for all y'all to check in to see what we are up to. This is my first post ever...here it goes.So I turned 29 today. It wasn't quite a painful as I thought it could be.... mostly because we left the bar pretty early.
Friday I went to work and I was having eye trouble. I couldn't see staying the rest of the day. So I went out and did the Chimney Rock Run out Reddington Pass. I had never been on that drive before so I was a little nervous. It was 102 degrees out, and the trail was reported to be harder than any other trails I have gone on before. Luckily I planned ahead. I left the guidebook with Tina so that if I got lost, she could find me.... that makes sense right? Everything went fine, and the trail had a couple of spots that were a little tricky but nothing too bad.
Tina bought me a Traeger BBQ for my birthday so I got to test it out tonight. It's just like Dads, and I like it a lot. I'm sort of getting all worked up about learning how to make some really good BBQ on it. A lot of the guys I work with are from Texas, and claim to be afficianados when it comes to grilling. I'm going to pick their brains and try to get some tips.
That about does it for now. More blogging later I guess.






No comments:
Post a Comment