Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day & Birthday Weekend!

Andy got some new & updated D-A-D pictures for Father's Day yesterday!  June also gave him a cute craft from school.  A picture of her holding a surf board, with a yellow popsicle stick frame saying "Surf's Up Dad".  

He also got a combined father's day/birthday gift from June & Roxy.  He got to go to the circus with them on Friday.  He said that the show was awesome!  June loved the lions & horses, and Roxy loved the popcorn!  ;)
And then from me, I got him a le cruset baking dish & made him a nice salmon dinner with a yummy Costco carrot cake.  I was also going to make him a nice breakfast on Father's Day, but it turned out that we didn't have enough eggs.  So I told him I owe him an omelet.  :)

I think it was a pretty good weekend for everyone!! 



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online