Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Lol. I fell behind again. But I don't have any photos to support my post title. I totally forgot to get a picture of the kids when they were dressed up trick-or-treating. I was just happy to get us all out of the house with shoes, costumes, accessories, the wagon, plastic chairs, and candy buckets. I forgot the one thing that would document the occasion. Sigh. I told myself that we could get them dressed up again another day and take a picture then, but it has been a week and I just haven't been able to get the energy up to do it. Plus, the costumes took a beating while trick-or-treating and on the car ride home. Maybe now that I wrote it down, I will get to it sometime sooner rather than later. ;)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online