Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pinterest

So after months (years?) of hearing about Pinterest, I finally decided to join. I found so many cool DIY decorating ideas. There are millions of other things as well, but I was looking for inexpensive decorating ideas. Here are some of the decorating ideas that I have copied/adapted for our own spaces. These first ones were made with paint chip samples picked up for free from Home Depot.


An "I Love You" heart gradient in blues & grays for Lincoln's room.



A couple of flowers made in shades of aqua, green & yellow for June's room. I made sure to make the center of each flower a color named "June Vision". It is a very light yellow green color that June was thrilled to hear was named after her. ;)


An owl in pink, orange, yellow & purple for Roxy & Cora's room.


This is a canvas that I painted for Roxy & Cora's room.


These are the prints that I purchased from society6.com for June's room. Andy built the frames for the pictures, and we added a fabric frame behind the pictures to give the room some color. I really like the way it turned out!


This is a melted crayon canvas for Roxy & Cora's room. I think it is so pretty.

Now that we are finally well settled into our new house, it has been a lot of fun planning & decorating the kids' big kid rooms.

More to come!!

3 comments:

Curtiss said...

Tina, these are fantastic.

Sarah said...

Wow, nice work

Parkers Place said...

Amazing!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online