Monday, April 8, 2013

Well Checks Today



Today was June's 3 year old well-check. She weighs 28lbs (20%) and is 38 inches tall (68%). Apparently she weighed slightly less than she did a year ago. Hmm. She was 28lbs 2oz (65%) & 34.5in (70%). The doc wasn't too concerned as this is fairly common between 2 & 3 years. I remember my mom said the exact same thing happened to me when I was a baby. I guess she just takes after me... (as if it wasn't already obvious). ;)
Next up, June's 4 year old well-check & 2 shots.

We also did Roxy's 2 year old well-check today. She weights 26lbs 8oz (50%) and is 35 inches tall (90%). Roxy is quickly catching her big sister. At her 18mo appointment in October she weighed 24lbs 2oz & 33in. I wonder at what age she will be when she becomes physically larger than June? Roxy also had to get 1 vaccination today. She cried for only a few seconds & then was her happy smiley self again. She rocks! According the the estimates that you can use at age two to predict heights, Roxy will end up being 5' 10". June's estimate was 5'8" & Lincoln's was 6'3".
Next up, Roxy's 3 year old well-check & no shots!

We did a weight check on Cora, just for fun. She is now up to 15lbs 14oz. A nice gain from her 14lbs 7oz of last month. :)
Next up, Cora's 9mo well-check & no shots!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online