How how how can my little baby be 3 months old already? She is doing wonderfully. She no longer even resembles the squishy newborn that she used to be.
She smiles & coos all of the time. She is always trying to sit up and to grab her feet. She is so ticklish & I love trying to make her giggle whenever I can. She tracks people easily as they walk around the room & she tries to find the source of noise whenever she isn't sure what it is. She loves it when her siblings pay attention to her & she giggles often and easily in their presence. She sucks her thumb to comfort herself & I swear it is the cutest thing on earth.
She continues to eat well, growing & gaining weight like she should. She sleeps 4-5 hour stretches at night (usually going down between 11-12 and only waking once around 4am and then again at 8am). And on top of all of this, she is the sweetest most patient baby in existence. She might even top the baby Roxy was in this trait.
I am the luckiest Momma ever to have our little Cora in our family.
Pictures to come...
07/26/26
13 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment