Friday, November 16, 2012

Cora's 2mo Stats

Well, my littlest little is actually the littlest of the littles, at her age. She is 10lbs 13oz (40%) and 23.5in (50%). The doc says that she is doing well & moving up in the percentiles & that is all that matters. She is alert, making eye contact, tracking objects & has even started to coo & blow bubbles. Cute-est thang evar!!!
She also got 3 shots & 1 oral vaccine today, but handled them wonderfully. I just can't say it enough. She is such a sweetheart! I love her so much!!

In other news, Lincoln got his new medication (Afinator) and he will be starting it next week, after we get over the sniffles that we all have. And I had Dr. R put in for a speech evaluation through Early Intervention for Roxy. So we should be getting a call from them soon.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online