Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween

Well, Halloween is just around the corner!! I was going to wait one more year to get into it, since both kids are totally oblivious to the goings ons...

But, then I saw this costume online, and could not resist!! June will be just adorable in this tiny Tinkerbell costume!


So then I had to get a costume for Lincoln as well. What goes better with Tinkerbell than Peter Pan? So cute!


Now I guess they are gonna be dressed up for Halloween. It will be fun, for me at least! Lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I was walking past the Disney store in the mall last week and was lured in by all the pretty Belle, Jasmine, and Cinderella costumes. I thought Stubs would make a super cute Tinkerbell for halloween. I was kind of shocked to discover that Disney hasn't started making these costumes for dogs yet! Can you believe that!? Anyway, I think June will be the next best Tinkerbell out there ;)
RT

The Blatchford Family said...

LOL! Check out costume craze online. I bet they have one!!

Sarah said...

Love the costumes. So cute.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online