Friday, June 25, 2010

All Around Update

Andy is home (arrived to the house at 1am)!

He loved his Father's Day presents! Here is the big one (click preview at the bottom of the page).

My wisdom teeth are gone (it wasn't that bad at all...I can't beleive I put it off for 9 years)!

Our netbook is broken (so no pics until it is fixed).

Lincoln's seizures are getting worse (going to start up Topamax again, in a desperate last ditch effort at getting some control).

June is developing Torticollis despite our best efforts to the contrary. We are hopeful that since we caught it early that we will be able to reverse it quickly. Really, we feel up to facing just about any problem, so long as it isn't neurological.

All in all, things are going well here, and we are looking forward to our family vacation in a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still highs and lows for ol' Linc, huh. Hopefully his upswing will start again soon and the topamax helps.

I'm also pretty sure Derek Zoolander could only turn to the right, so maybe June has a modeling career in front of her?

I'm also completely jealous of your cruise. That. Sounds. Awesome.

Hope you're all staying cool!
xo
RT

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online