Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Andy had told me earlier in the week that he awsn't going to do anything for me for Mother's Day. Honestly, that didn't really suprise me since we rarely do much if anything for our Anniversary, or Valentines' Day. I was a little dissapointed since it is my very first Mother's Day, but I just told him that I would save them all up for some nice birthstone jewlery someday.
Well, lo and behold. This is what Lincoln was holding all wrapped up in a pretty box on Sunday morning...


Isn't that pretty? The center diamond is going to be replaced with a ruby, Linc' birthstone. This was all Andy's idea, and he had decided on this before I ever said anything about birthstone jewlery to him. Isn't he the nicest guy? I am so lucky to have these two wonderful guys in my life. Here they are. Linc likes to practice his computing skills while we are looking at the internet.


Here is Lincoln from about a week ago.
Here is Lincoln from after this morning's nap. He is growing up so quickly. It is hard to believe that my baby is going to be a 10 month old little boy in just over a week!
I hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day and a good weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Way to go Andy!! You deserve it Tina!! Happy Mother's Day to the World's Greatest Mom!! Love you guys.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online