Monday, February 23, 2009

What has been going on these past weeks?

Well it looks like the Infantile Spasms have returned. We will be proceding with the ACTH injections as soon as we get insurance approval (it should only take a couple of days). Wish, hope, and pray for us. Wish us luck, hope that this treatment does the trick, and pray for good health and no complications.
Now onto the fun stuff! Andy, Lincoln and I all went to the Renaissance Fair on Valentine's Day. It was pretty fun! We bought Linc as wooden shield with a cool Phoenix hand painted on it. It was mostly my idea, but I couldn't pass them up, they were just too cute. He will have to wait to get the wooden sword next year. I can just picture him running around the house slaying bad guys. :)

Then the next day we took Linc on his first off-roading Jeep trip. I was pretty paranoid, but he did great. Not sure if he liked it much, but he did manage to fall asleep on the trail...amazing!
And of course...some more pics of our little handsome-pants:
Here is Linc checking out some drummers at the Ren. Fair. He was a little unsure what to think of them. He did okay with the loud drums, but he started fussing when we got near a bell player...typical boy. Hehe.
Here Linc is checking out the camera. Look at those baby-blues!!
Here is the cool shield. I would have bought one for myself if it wouldn't have looked really weird in my room.

Here are Linc and I at the pretty little waterfall that Andy took us to while we were Jeeping. We had a nice little picnic lunch by the water. Linc thought that the water was pretty neat. Andy and I realized that this was the first time that Linc had seem real water (not in the bathtub or our fountain)...isn't Arizona grand?

Here is the obligatory 7 month picture with his little turtle for scale. See the turtle hiding under his hand? Silly boy. As for stats, he is probably about 27lbs and 29.5" now. He is exlusively in 12 month, some 18 month, and even some 24 month stuff! Pretty soon we will be moving into the 2T+ range!


Here is Linc after a long day of playing hard. He is catching his late afternoon Zzzzzzzs with his lovey Mr. Whale. :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online