Happy New Years! 2008 was a big year for us, lots of good stuff happened. I hope that 2009 is a good one as well.
Andy and I have been busy this fall/winter remodeling our kitchen. We are currently in the midst of pouring our concrete countertops, but I thought that I would post some pictures of some of the other work that we have completed.
The wall is actually in a more completed state than this even, but I don't have a pic of it yet. Stay tuned for the completion photos of the wall, cabinets, and countertops!

Andy and I have been busy this fall/winter remodeling our kitchen. We are currently in the midst of pouring our concrete countertops, but I thought that I would post some pictures of some of the other work that we have completed.
The wall is actually in a more completed state than this even, but I don't have a pic of it yet. Stay tuned for the completion photos of the wall, cabinets, and countertops!
Now I will leave you with a couple of Linc's "Blue Steel" modeling poses. ;)

Happy New Year! I hope that everyone has a great 2009!













No comments:
Post a Comment