We pulled the trigger on patio furniture. We it's all wood and we like it a lot. We bought it on clearance so we were glad we waited.



We had a sweet BBQ with some of our friends on the 4th. We cooked 5 racks of pork ribs in the Traeger. 5 1/2 hours on smoke did the trick. Next time, I'm going to smoke them for 6+ hours. It would have been smart to rotate the ribs on the grill. The ones on the back cooked faster than the ones on the front. I didn't use any rubs or marinades, next time I'm going to try a marinate to lock in the moisture a little better. I don't want to say the ribs were dry, but they had a bit of a skin to them.
We went to Baby Doctor today. Tina is 3-4 cm now and the cervix is getting soft. We probably have at least another week. I'm really looking forward to the baby popping out.






No comments:
Post a Comment